Thursday, March 19, 2009

5 in a row :)

Had an awesome scraptime last weekend and these 5 LO's are what came out :)





This one is a cketch from Ingvild Bolme and waaaauwww. I had so much fun doing this, even though it is a simple one. I didnt do a complex thing about it, only few rubons and distressing.
The title means Young. A short journal says...Once upon a time, mommy was young :)

Still am... ;)









This one is Christmas 2008, my middleson at age 10. (and a half)

Cutted the pp into stripes and criss crossed them and glued down. Cutted out a heart to use in the second LO. Bit heavy work but I like how it came out. The lace was kind a stiff but turn out quite good too. Pinched it down with brads and added some copper stickles on top of it. Lifted the photo from the mat with 3-D's
Prima christmasflowers of course :)










The second half of the double LO. My youngest one last christmas at age 2 and half :)














Kindergarden cutie :)
My youngest will change kindergarden next fall so I decided to one to remember.
Stamped out the grass and the Owl and inked the tree. Also lifted the frames and the grass with some 3-D's













Gremlins ;)

Another very simple LO.

This one is taken of my two youngest in the bathtub. They had such a gremlin look on their face, quite funny :) Their father made a small song about this and I had to put it on this LO.

Sprayed some glimmermist on the grungeboard (the letters and the swirls) and putted a bit of applegreen stickles on the edges of the swirls and the flowers. Also to the pp.




1 comment:

  1. Such wonderful work! I love the natural elemnets to you layouts!! I also love Ingvild's work!
    I love the glimmer mist in your Gremlins lo!
    Great work :)

    ReplyDelete